semi-newbie

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Johnny Signor

Airman 1st Class
Jan 5, 2008
Hello to all the members,i've been on for awhile but haven't put in my intro,I'm an avid ww2 USAAF unit emblem design researcher,I especially like tracking down "Unofficial" types that were used/worn as patches etc but never approved by highers ups! I have been able via others and my own research to find quite a few; some rare some not so rare;but FUN nonetheless!!! I am also a leather Patch maker of custom USAAF Squadron and Group types,25 years at this and really enjoying it too!!! This site is a GREAT one for research,making new e mail friends and just outright fun to look through,looking forward to many years of exciting finds and contacts!!!
Johnny Signor [email protected]

I also want to add that if anyone out there has patches/emblem photos of WW2 USAAF/USN/USMC types that they are not sure what unit,feel free to contact me with either a scan or JPG and I will do my best to ID it for you, I do this no charge and enjoy helping do this !

Last edited:
Thanks to all the great people for your welcome to the forum,I can already tell this is a good place to be,looking forward to hearing from anyone into what I am, happy flying to all!!!!!

Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year to all the members of the forum,hope your new year will be better than the last and the best yet!!!

Wow,another year come and gone ! Well members here's raising a glass to you all and sending best Holidays and New Year greetings to you all, have a safe and prosporus New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back