Siggy medals for long term membership.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's like a bl**dy echo chamber in here ...in here....in here.....in here.....
Personally, I wouldn't want any medals, icons, badges,flags, dancing girls etc etc. I have enough sh*t cluttering up my house, without having it cluttering up my forum posts too!

Last edited:

me either !

have not got around to sorting out adding the last couple of GB icons i earned yet !

What Njaco said... how about just a virtual half a pig since its becoming (thankfully) more baconified

What just said, sounded akin to like a Bill Bailey quote about a some UK singer, who attributed it to his son, whom said, "Turn it over daddy, I don't want my ears to bleed.", also Messers Bailey also said the same singer was voted "..more annoying than papercuts." in some magazine.

Last edited:
Good luck in finding that piece of paper mate! How about, most smilies used in one post? Me think that's and absolutely spiffing, smashing idea, well worth a if I may so myself! Matt, you know that it's time to step down from 'doubles' throne, you're getting and younger, more hungry talants are coming through....if nothing else, as you know, we have a way of 'helping' people making the right decision ....

Should this not work, my other suggestion is something slightly different and well worth taking into consideration by those who today, are qualified to handle contemporary and future racksystem as one doesn't want it to become a lost art...
Then, of course, we have 'This Weeks *rse', for anyone that makes a c*nt of themself, which I predict could be a hit, of course, the 'winner' would have to wear appropriate attire, with photographic evidence posted on a 'wall of fame', to be immortalized for future generations...

As precaution, before I suffer any bodily harm of some sort...or that I should fall off the grid...
Oh dear....see that's almost time for my meds...

Sooo.....before...

Users who are viewing this thread