Silly phrases in foreign languages

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well German is funm mainly becuase it can Attachsomuchwordstogether... I have also several friends that have silly German names:

Apfelbaum, Zitronenbaum, Mandelbaum...

That is how it really is though. I remember when I was in the Balkans. Everywhere we went (Kosovo, Macedonia, Albania, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, and Bulgaria) we would get whatever we wanted for like a Dollar or a Euro. I remember we landed in Macedonia and we found a Mc Donalds and decided to buy Cheeseburgers for everyone back at the base and we paid $5.00 and they litterally closed down after we left because they had no burgers left. In Bulgaria my friend bought some really nice suits for like $10.00.

I hated being in the Bulkans, when I was there it was boring, all we did was is going on a patrol in the villages then go back to the camp and clean our rifles and make our beds, jerk off(around) and read comic books.

No kidding, The only exciting time was during the Kosovo bombing, we went and did a few target designations that it, no contacts though, I really wanted to shoot something.

In '94 I was sent to Bosnia which was boring as shit, but I was sent again in late March of '99 this time to assist in the operations within Kosovo ,to perform target designations for Cf-18's, we were also preparing for a possible invasion of the province, but we were more serious about preparations for search and rescue missions, which we didnt even get to do, god forbid I might have to shoot someone.

Well yes we did end up crossing there too, but not as an Invasion force, more as a "Sorry we bombed you and slaughtered your families, making Milosevic your the good guy....so here have a chocolate bar" we never thought that we could win by just airpower(though it was the intention), but we came in, I got to see Pristina which was a f*cking mess after we were done with it.

We never should have bombed the city's.

Users who are viewing this thread