Site Update (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you Horse for the work you´ve done! One question- where can I find MY THREADS and MY REPLIES?
Thanks again!
For now go to your Profile page and click on the links there.

Profile Page: View Profile: seesul - Aircraft of World War II - Warbird Forums
Find all posts: Search Results - Aircraft of World War II - Warbird Forums
Find all forum threads: Search Results - Aircraft of World War II - Warbird Forums

Wheels

This is good news. I've been staying away, hoping that the malware issue got figured out. I wasn't worried about any infection, but it is such a PAIN dealing with the warning page every time I did anything.

I got me some catchin' up to do!

tom

Thanks for the update. I was surprised when I tried coming to the site and didn't get a message from google.

So we don't have the section my postings anymore? it used to show all your postings and how many members had seen it.

If it is still there please let me know how to access it again!

Thanks and great looking site!!

Just a wee question out of curiousity here, now, in this thread, at this forum, to you.....how come that the 'Modeling' subforum was moved down?

Just a wee question out of curiousity here, now, in this thread, at this forum, to you.....how come that the 'Modeling' subforum was moved down?

Because this is a WW2 Aviation site and not a Modeling site. Modeling is an important part of this forum, but it is not the main thing this forum is about. We do not want that forgotten. We also want to continue to attract people that are here to discuss actual aviation.

Oh, don't get me wrong lads, I don't mind it, was just wondering since it was just under the 'Off Topic' section as it was. Wouldn't it be an idea to move that one down too, to keep the two together?

Thank you Horse for the work you´ve done! One question- where can I find MY THREADS and MY REPLIES?
Thanks again!

Thanks for the answer Wheels!

(edit - oops, gotta resize my siggy) :confused:

OK this is actually not working.
It has options for 'started threads" and for "All posts" but that only gives the last 800 posts.
The old "My Replies" showed you every thread that you've replied to (but not individual posts) which was very handy if you wanted to find a thread that you participated in a couple of years back.

Is there any way that we can add that as an option?

Horse THANK YOU!!! One other question, do you know why some of my animated .gif load a pictures and appear as thumbnail but others load a question marks and appear as lines of text that have to be clicked on?
see below

Attachments

• smiley-45.gif
    smiley-45.gif
    37.2 KB · Views: 112
  • crying.jpeg.gif
    crying.jpeg.gif
    33 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Excellent work, Horse! Do we have to change the size requirements for siggys and avatars or are they still the same? Ive noticed some rather large sigs and the avatars get pixelized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back