So, Does Anyone Play Call of Duty??? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

We have 2 of the games, Call of Duty: World at War and COD Modern Warfare Reflex, for the Wii System... Im not very good at console games, and using the Wii controllers to aim is a right pain in the ass when u factor in the lag of a cheap wireless router...

Im better at Modern Warfare, having just reached level 42... My best and favorite weapon is the RPD with red dot scope... I go by the handle PRIMUS SUX, recommended to me by my son Max lol....

I still suck at the game tho, with a usual record of 9 kills 14 deaths...

1194292371.jpg

I used to play the original Call of Duty. We linked all our laptops to a network when I was in Iraq and after a long day of flying our whole company would meet up on the LAN and play together. Never played the later games though. I just don't really get into it for some reason.

I've played all of the CoD games up to and including the first Modern Warfare. I don't go for the multiplayer games, though, so I've just run through the single-player missions, which are getting fewer and fewer. CoD:MW took me about five days on "veteran" mode to get through. I can't justify paying that much for a game that I beat, on its hardest settings, in less than a week. So I haven't picked up any of the more recent ones (they have less SP content, from what I've read).

I recently finished both "Velvet Assassin" (loosely based on Violette Szabo) and "Wolfenstein", both of which are excellent FPS games.

I have CoD 3 to 6 on the Xbox 360

I'm level 70 in CoD Modern Warfare 2, 2nd prestige...

Favorite weapon is the Tar-21 with a holographic scope and a AA-12 Shotgun with red dot...

My Ratio is 1.38 and get about 34 kills 19 deaths a game.... but I gave up playing....

I have all the COD games for the PC.

Just getting back into COD 4 after not being able to play since early feb this year when my old PC went t*ts up. Got a new PC now and am still getting hammered and called noob and all that sort of cr*p, but still enjoying getting wasted on each multiplayer game I enter.

Actually... I think my dude in the game walks around with a flourescant orange target stapled on the back of the camo jacket !!!

My handle is Geeede if anyone ever fancies a an hour or so of target practice....I'm only a lowly Sergeant so have little in the way of the gucci weapons.

:lol: Do you use Gernade Launchers and RPG's like crazy?

Errrrr....nope. P'raps thats why I my kill ratio is about 4 deaths to 1 kill !.

My problem is I used to play 'Thief' a lot, where the idea was to hide in the corners and shadows and be as silent as possible. Got so good was called a 'Ghost''....i,e play at hardest level and complete the game without killing a single guard.....totally reilant on stealth techniques !.

Doesn't work in COD !

Said I wasn't very good !

Thr dreaded fu*kin noob toob.... I hate those grenading scumbags....

The problem I have is ammo.... A clip in a garand or MP40 goes nowhere for me... Even a clip in an AK goes too fast... Im now attempting to control my firing to bursts, which is improving my score... Longest kill streak now stands at 12, with the RPD...

Harrison, u sound like a monster... The boys and I have watched some utube clips featuring guys like u...

Dan in those 2 CoD's you have you'll get achievements for guns like Extended mags and extra ammo, i forget the name, as a perk.

In CoD: World at War.....

I was 6th Prestige level 30 something when I stopped..

1.59 ratio...My weapon of choice is the MP 40 with Extended Mags and if you play on the map asylum hide in the stalls on the bottom level.....went 27 and 0 there....:lol:

But only play occasionally.. now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back