Some aviation pictures (art...) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lordluud2

Banned
Oct 12, 2008
Holland
Well, since I am new here, I shall introduce myself first.

I am Nick Naethuijs, 12 days from now 18 years old, and I am a vintage aviation nutter! April 2009 I will begin my trainig as a F-16 weapons mechanic/engineer in the Royal Dutch Airforce.

And, what I wanted to show you is this; Some of my aviation drawings. All are made on 8''x11'' A4 sized paper with 3B pencils.

Oh yes, I am always looking for some high res pictures of some nice warbirds to draw!
Hope you like 'em 8)

Scannen0096.jpg

Scannen0095.jpg

Scannen0084.jpg

Scannen0093.jpg

Scannen0094.jpg

Scannen0081.jpg

Scannen0078.jpg

Scannen0058.jpg

Scannen0074.jpg

Scannen0059.jpg

Scannen0068.jpg

Scannen0010.jpg

I hereby determine it illegal you become an F-16 weapons mechanic/engineer

You have to much talent seriously

become an aviation artist you'd make sh!t loads of money off of me alone!

I was about to say that 109 was awesome until I realised how many others there are

OMG man I wish I had some of your talent

Welcome to the site to!

Well, thanks for those responses guys!

And yes, I am aiming on becoming an aviation artist, but it takes some time...And well, I need money first so... First comes the job, then comes the race for becoming an real artist :D

Oh yes, I am currently working on a drawing that features Erich's ME-109 and another me-109 from SG-2. 8)

Those are sweet... would you at all be interested in doing a lithograph of a V-22???

You know, there are several people out there that do lithographs of military aircraft and sell quite a lot of them... and would imagine make a decent bit of money off the sales.

Well, I am in for commissions yes. I also have my own website, featuring aviation art by me, and portrait art by Eva (we two own the site).

So.. If you want me to do a commission, you can send me a message, or do it via the site (though I would recommend contacting me directly).

Graphite Art Prints

Another artist! That's some EXCELLENT work, and welcome, from a fellow artist. Good luck with your training, you will also have many subjects to draw!

Oh yes, I am also working on a FW-190D who's being engaged by a P-47..

Will be finished within a few days i guess...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back