some F35 info

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

pod of drones ...

Attachments

• sdikcdwhh0hwegmznu50.jpg
    sdikcdwhh0hwegmznu50.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 66
General Defends Embattled $850 Billion F-35 Program | The Fiscal Times

Kind of funny that this article reports a 'scathing' DOD report on the program. I posted the same report several posts ago. It identifies issues and recommendations, but nothing earth shattering.

This is from LMCO explaining the aircraft's software.

https://www.f35.com/about/life-cycle/software

Meanwhile the Dutch just bought 8 F-35s

Netherlands Orders Eight F-35s | Defense content from Aviation Week

https://www.f35.com/news/detail/raaf-pilot-paves-future-with-first-f-35-flight

"Everything I've done in the simulator made the F-35 remarkably easy to fly."

"It felt very similar to the F-18 Hornet that I have flown previously, so it was a very comfortable transition."

Squadron Leader Andrew Jackson, RAAF, Eglin Air Force Base march 18, 2015

Well, to quote our highly regarded member fly boy....fly boy:"isn't that the first jet bomber because I have flown one in a flight sim before and I know how it handles"

Just shows you, how much I follow this modern.....rubbish, but I thought that Italy was in with this Eurofighter, or whatever it's called....

Italy will be building 90 F-35s, both A/B models

Modern rubbish? Is it just jets or all modern aircraft?

Hey, I prefer aircraft where the pilot do the actual flying, with the bottom of his pants.....the F-35 and others (except for the Gripen of course ;)) are just pile of old and used razorblades melted together... ;) :lol:

.......and did I say ugly? :lol: :lol:

Hey, I prefer aircraft where the pilot do the actual flying, with the bottom of his pants.....the F-35 and others (except for the Gripen of course ;)) are just pile of old and used razorblades melted together... ;) :lol:

.......and did I say ugly? :lol: :lol:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. IMO if it doesn't suck or blow it ain't worth a sh!t! :evil4:

I got to spend time in the sim. Very impressive. Wish I had one at home... Just got word that we are going to shoot live missiles and bombs off my plane a little later this year. Will be exciting, can't wait.

YGTBSM!!

This contraption hasnt dropped or fired live munitions yet? You just cant make this stuff up on how poorly designed and mismanaged this schitzo fighter program!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back