SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
Apr 9, 2005
Colorado, USA
This is a forum about WW2 aircraft. We don't want to see postings about cell phones, playstation or any other junk you're selling. Be advised if you decide to post here one of the admins will delete your posting and permanently ban you. Do us and yourself a favor and post your spam elsewhere!

Unhappy Hollidays!

this is usually done by bots that dpn't care of banning.
kamikaze tactics is enough for delivering advertisement once and die then.
so this topic is adressed to those who cannot read - bots.

No we have also had plenty of real people come here just to spam, especially when they are advertising there non talented music.

Maybe it sounds stupid... But is it forbidden to post anything where something modern is written?

greets niels

We don't want spammers coming on here selling stuff and posting 50 of the same add, it's that simple. What do you intend to post?

this is usually done by bots that dpn't care of banning.
kamikaze tactics is enough for delivering advertisement once and die then.
so this topic is adressed to those who cannot read - bots.

Not necessarily. There have been a few that have included e-mail addresses for their "business" that are on yahoo or hotmail. I know that both of those will terminate accounts for spam when reported. Seem silly to create a bot to advertise your business with an e-mail address that is going to be terminated...

I know for a fact that several of the spammers here have not been bots, and have gotten pissy when their posts were deleted. Oh boo-effing-hoo.

Well put Eric!

I'd say 95% of the spam we have intercepted so far had been posted by an individual, not a Bot. A few of the ones I caught were banned right in the middle of spamming several threads and after being banned they were sent an e mail so obscene and vile that their retinas probably melted when they read what I sent to them.

Bottom line Spammers of any type are not welcomed here​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back