SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well put Eric!

I'd say 95% of the spam we have intercepted so far had been posted by an individual, not a Bot. A few of the ones I caught were banned right in the middle of spamming several threads and after being banned they were sent an e mail so obscene and vile that their retinas probably melted when they read what I sent to them.

Bottom line Spammers of any type are not welcomed here​

Remind me to NEVER EVER piss you off man :)

Fox one...

No no no...don't waste a million dollar missile!!!!

Meet my friend Gunslinger Joe...give him twenty bucks and he makes all the spammers go away :)

canadia_ta_with_20mm_shoota.jpg

I think I screwed up somehow. The reference to a website was that of "ronerem" who was attempting to sell on this site. I hope this straightens it out,; my post was not meant to refer to you in any way.:oops:

I think I screwed up somehow. The reference to a website was that of "ronerem" who was attempting to sell on this site. I hope this straightens it out,; my post was not meant to refer to you in any way.:oops:
I knew you weren't refering to me...I just wondered what spammer you were talking about.:)

y'know, the constant sniping going on between some members of this forum against each other and against this forum and the mods that result in a member getting banned every month or so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back