Jul 8, 2009 #1 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,764 40,086 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Anyone up for another ongoing unofficial groupbuild? Thought that this one should be for any military aircraft from any era that's adorned stripes and/or checkers/diamonds of some kind...8) Any takers?
Anyone up for another ongoing unofficial groupbuild? Thought that this one should be for any military aircraft from any era that's adorned stripes and/or checkers/diamonds of some kind...8) Any takers?
Jul 8, 2009 #2 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Oh fer sucks fake! I can't keep up with all this, I'm going home! Er...hang on, I am home.....
Jul 8, 2009 #3 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Sounds like some one is itching to do a model on the 325th squadron maybe????
Jul 8, 2009 #4 S Sweb Senior Airman 356 6 Joined Feb 5, 2009 Location Florida Third SPAD XIII down. Mount of Lt. Reed Chambers, 94th Aero Squadron, 1st Pursuit Group. Showbird SPADs
Third SPAD XIII down. Mount of Lt. Reed Chambers, 94th Aero Squadron, 1st Pursuit Group. Showbird SPADs
Jul 8, 2009 #5 muller Tech Sergeant 1,511 0 Joined Apr 7, 2008 Location Hibernia Cool link! I'd have to go for this one!