Stuff (1 Viewer)

:)
 

Attachments

  • D520_CGI3_Dev.jpg
    D520_CGI3_Dev.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 446
  • D520_CGII7_Dev.jpg
    D520_CGII7_Dev.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 453
  • D520_CGIII7_Dev.jpg
    D520_CGIII7_Dev.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 440
:twisted:
 

Attachments

  • P51D_RAF_112Sqn_Dev.jpg
    P51D_RAF_112Sqn_Dev.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 440
  • F4U1A_VMF111_Dev.jpg
    F4U1A_VMF111_Dev.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 435
  • Fw190A9_3_JG5_Dev.jpg
    Fw190A9_3_JG5_Dev.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 454
Continue to admire your great work Clave!!

Yeah... a Boomerang sounds good.
 
Excellent work!!!! My favorite would be the P-47's, but I love the diversity of aircraft in your work. Keep up the great work.:shock:
 
Mate, your work is fantastic! You even did an RNZAF Corsair !! :) :) :)

One small thing (and this is only mentioned for authenticity) is that only the fueslage roundel of RNZAF aircraft had the yellow outline. Smer do a model of the F4U-1A with yellow-circled wing roundels, and I've seen a profile in a book with the same thing, but it's inaccurate.
 
I am well enough to start afresh..

I'm going to go alphabetically now, so here's a couple of Austers:
 

Attachments

  • Auster_V_659Sqn_Dev.jpg
    Auster_V_659Sqn_Dev.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 370
  • Auster_V_Israel_Dev.jpg
    Auster_V_Israel_Dev.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 368
Excellent as usual Clave, glad your OK, mate!
 
Some new Lightnings:
 

Attachments

  • F3_29Sqn_Dev.jpg
    F3_29Sqn_Dev.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 197
  • F3_56Sqn_Dev.jpg
    F3_56Sqn_Dev.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 200
  • F3_111Sqn_1_Dev.jpg
    F3_111Sqn_1_Dev.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 204
  • F3_111Sqn_2_Dev.jpg
    F3_111Sqn_2_Dev.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 200
  • F53_Kuwait_Dev.jpg
    F53_Kuwait_Dev.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 206
Oh, there is much to do and never enough time!

I have 13 x Hawker Hunters, 5 x Hawker Furys, 18 x Mustang F-51/P-51, 5 x P-47 Thunderbolts, and 35 Spitfires already drawn and waiting to be processed...

And yes, I am insane...
 
:thumbleft: Clave. :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back