Sunny91: Video Extraordinaire

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt308

Glock Perfection
Apr 12, 2005
Washington State
News Flash -

Over the course of many years we have had a member that has diligently applied his time and efforts to populate the AVIATION VIDEOS subforum. The effort of this individual has not gone unnoticed by the Forum Moderators. Collectively, we wish to congratulate Sunny91 as a distinguished member and respected contributor to the WW2Aircraft forum.

As an award and recognition for Sunny's contributions, we have granted him a User Title of:

VIDEO EXTRAORDINAIRE

We believe that this title represents the untiring effort of Sunny providing all forum members video posts that include novel topics, diverse sources and segmented files for download efficiency.

Thankyou Sunny91. From all of us who have enjoyed your efforts, your contributions have added to and improved the forum content.

Congratulations.

Forum Mods

I'm new here but like so many, I've really enjoyed and appreciated the many fascinating and unusual videos you've taken the time to search out and place here for the benefit and pleasure of all of us.

Congatulations and very sincere thanks, Sunny91:D

JL

Absolutely! Fantastic posts all the time and I really enjoy them. Thankyou Sunny. :D

Congrats Cecil B Demille :lol:
smiley-cool21.gif

Last edited:
Thanks all for the good word. I have a lot of files to put on the forum..

Sunny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back