Swine Flu

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, it really boils down to personal opinion there Jan. We have it here in Canada, to an extent, and it's certainly nice to not have to worry about having to pay an arm and a leg to save your arm and a leg! We have more taxes then you guys do in the US, so that's how it's paid for, but if you don't have any health insurance, and you get in a car accident and are badly injured, you'll be ok money-wise. Stuff like dental and non-essential things are things that are covered by private health insurance.

Well, as you know we DO pay taxes here in Sweden. But then, our health care is pretty much second to none in the world...

I don't go to those sites. It is just that like a magician, Obama needs a big misdirection to get his disasterous policies made into law. In a full and open debate, he will lose. But he can get them through Congress if the press is too busy with stories like this and the AF One fly over NYC taking up all the time.

So count on many more of these non-stories being pushed 24/7 on the news. I have learned how the corrupt democrats get things done!

Bill G.

I find it very disturbing that you blame Obama for everything that goes wrong in the world. I do not care for him either, but he is not the "Doctor Evil" planning to destroy the world that you make him out to be.

Be fair, if everyone had blamed Bush for the SARS outbreak back in 2003, to get the attention away from him and Iraq, you would be raising hell. Now you blaim Obama for the Swine Flu???? :rolleyes: You are not better than the "Evil Democrats" that you are blaming.

Keep up with all of this conspiracy bullshit, people are taking notice of you making yourself into a laughing stock!

Obama has an extreme left agenda. His goal is as much power in the White House as he ccan con the people into letting him get away with.

You just watch. Obama will use this to continue his push for a Federal Health Care System. He already wants over $600 BILLION just to get it started!

Bill G.

I will tell you one thing right now! You will stop using this forum for your political rants. This is a WW2 Aviation forum? Have you realized that? Do you post in the WW2 Aviation threads? Probably not, you can't blame Obama for anything that happened in WW2!

Get over it!

We have 3 confirmed cases here in Germany now. One in Hamburg and two here in Bavaria (Regensburg and one other location). They are all being treated and not supposed to be in a life threatening condition.

Hey Bill G, did Obama infect these German people as well?

Very good post, Chris..... I especially liked this part....

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
I will tell you one thing right now! You will stop using this forum for your political rants. This is a WW2 Aviation forum! Have you realized that? Do you post in the WW2 Aviation threads? Probably not, you can't blame Obama for anything that happened in WW2!

Get over it!

Charles

his is an OFF TOPIC POST! That means that posts beyond WWII are welcome. Maybe that is unless I refuse to kiss Obama's UNCONSTITUTIONAL butt end!

Yes, but this website is mainly about ww2, not politics.

Guys, stay on topic. So with that said, don't do this....

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 59
T

So if you don't like my post, my 21 years of military service gives you the freedom NOT to read anything I post. It also gives you the freedom to post back. And me to reply. That is freedom.

Bill G.

Do you think you were the only one to serve in this forum? You keep throwing it around as if that is the case. There are plenty of us that served, in combat as well.

You might want to watch yourself. There are political forums for you to use.

Those of us not blinded by demoncrat propaganda KNOW that Obama is just a tool of the Elders of Zion/Illuminati/Masonic/Marxist Global Domination Alliance! And that their secret Nazi-staffed laboratories have developed and specifically tailored this insidious virus to target the good, decent, patriotic folks who oppose their diabolical plot to enslave us all under the oppressive heel of public healthcare!

To your bunkers! The Final Battle begins!

JL

Those of us not blinded by demoncrat propaganda KNOW that Obama is just a tool of the Elders of Zion/Illuminati/Masonic/Marxist Global Domination Alliance! And that their secret Nazi-staffed laboratories have developed and specifically tailored this insidious virus to target the good, decent, patriotic folks who oppose their diabolical plot to enslave us all under the oppressive heel of public healthcare!

To your bunkers! The Final Battle begins!

JL

Butters, WTF?! You don't actually believe any of this crap, do you?! I mean come on, almost all of these conspiracies usually fall flat on their A@@!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back