Swine Flu

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know that many here have served. And, like me in combat, unless you don't consider Iraq and combat area? Your call.

This is an OFF TOPIC area. It says so at the top! Your objection is respectfully dismissed.

It is Obama that will use this so called "Pandemic" to further HIS political objectives. In this case it is cramming down the throats of Americans his version of National Health Care. And it will work worse than the disaster it has become in Europe. One reason for that will be it will be a pot of gold for trial lawyers.

It isn't me that is making the connection between Swine Flu and politics. It is Obama. I am just typing what is happening. And how screwed up the snake oil solution will be.

So maybe this thread should have been posted under politics. I didn't start this. But this is an area that goes beyond WWII.

Bill G.

I am respectfully dismissed?????

You are about to be dismissed!

You are getting boring and you are clouding our forum with your same old crap! As I stated before, I do not like Obama, I did not vote for him, but I dont spend my whole day spamming my forum with this bullshit!

I am tired of it! I will close all these threads if I have to, so that this forum goes back to what it is there for!

You are pissing off some of my fellow moderators and some of the members of this forum. There is no problem voicing your opinion. That is what a forum is about and you opinion is welcome, but throwing the same **** around in 100 threads all about hating Obama is getting real old and boring.

The ball is in your court, you decide what to do!

As for considering Iraq combat? I served in Iraq buddy! I have over 656 combat flight hours, 8 air assault missions under my belt including the Battle of Samarra and Falujah! You don't see me gloating about in every other thread!

c'mon guys wake the H up will ya and go get laid

Ah tonight my friend! My wife comes home tonight...

Knowing you, it is already in your head...:lol:

Can't beat you Chris, can one?
sHa_dielaughing.gif

well at least Chris seems to be on the r i g h t path .......... think Biden may have been infected already. Guys it's the stinking media playing tricks with what is happening in Mexico, the way some people are acting it would not surprise me someone is stupid enough to put a loaded pistol to their head(s) feeling it is the end of the world.

well at least Chris seems to be on the r i g h t path .......... think Biden may have been infected already. Guys it's the stinking media playing tricks with what is happening in Mexico, the way some people are acting it would not surprise me someone is stupid enough to put a loaded pistol to their head(s) feeling it is the end of the world.

I agree. I think the media is blowing it way out of proportion. Sure this could be bad, but I do not think it is going to. From what I have read the majority of the people in the US have recovered without any real doctors care and the medication on hand has worked just fine. The 4 cases here in Germany have been successfully treated. The patients are being kept in the hospital until all signs of the virus are gone and then they will be released.

Jan who knows man. I pity Mexico, so much in need and welfare

not to scare but the Bible does mention plagues/disease in the last days ........

hey just wash your hands man and cover your mouth and if sick, heck stay home and get on this forum and type away

Frankly I'd be more concerned about the carbon-monoxide poop we are all breathing in the big city

I'd go with the power of the media Jan. think Matt can attest, the last 3 days have been watching his NW news channel, almost everyone on the tele program from Seattle are totally blown out by this and how it supposedly has infected all the earth ~ we are all gonna die attitude

geez go have a good German Bier

in this case it is all media, though any political party could try and benefit stating that "let us take care of you" .......... not today not ever. the last 25 years as a country the powers to be have been real puss, it's time to stand up and be a warrior !

not to scare but the Bible does mention plagues/disease in the last days

so?

This hardly constitutes a plague.

I'd bet there have been more people murdered in the States (and probably Mexico)since this whole thing started than have died of the H1N1 flu.

Lets hope the plans they have for this virus are up to snuff , I lived near the SARs outbreak in Toronto and you wouldn't believe the effects this will have on the economy

pbfoot,

A friend of mine from Scotland delayed his visit because the plane was stopping over in TO during the SARS scare. It really screwed up my plans big-time. I told him that he was in a lot more real danger during his trips to and from the airports...

People have a very skewed perception of the real risks in life.

PS: Can anyone tell me how to tell which posts are being replied to here? I'm too dumb to figger it out :oops:

JL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back