Jul 12, 2016 #182 Crimea_River Marshal 47,747 16,273 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary With Geo. Love the first shot, last one... not so much!
Feb 6, 2017 Thread starter #183 T Bolt Colonel 14,256 4,814 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Finished the total rebuild of a 10 lane expressway I've been working on for the last 3 years.
Feb 6, 2017 #184 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,335 10,257 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Impressive
Feb 6, 2017 #185 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,264 38,775 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Agreed.
Feb 6, 2017 #186 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK It sure is. Would hate to think how the big the box was that lot came in !!
Feb 6, 2017 #188 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,583 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice!
Feb 7, 2017 #189 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. That's a lot of Lego blocks.....I'm with you Terry....
Feb 7, 2017 Thread starter #190 T Bolt Colonel 14,256 4,814 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois I put in a lot of long hours and nights there in the last few years. Three bridges and two miles of pavement.
I put in a lot of long hours and nights there in the last few years. Three bridges and two miles of pavement.
Feb 7, 2017 Thread starter #191 T Bolt Colonel 14,256 4,814 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Some pictures taken over the last couple of years.
Feb 7, 2017 Thread starter #192 T Bolt Colonel 14,256 4,814 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois A few more
Feb 7, 2017 #193 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,264 38,775 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Feb 7, 2017 #195 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,583 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good shots Glenn!
Feb 8, 2017 #197 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina WOW! That has to be one hell of a feeling when you look at it now.
Feb 8, 2017 #198 Crimea_River Marshal 47,747 16,273 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Great stuff Glenn. I've got boxes of pics from my construction projects as well that I should go through. Could be an OT post!
Great stuff Glenn. I've got boxes of pics from my construction projects as well that I should go through. Could be an OT post!
Feb 10, 2017 #199 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. All BS aside that,s a great finish Glenn, Top job man...
Feb 22, 2017 #200 ontos Tech Sergeant 2,060 187 Joined Mar 8, 2009 Location Riverside, California Cool shots Glenn!