T Bolts Pics

I went to Oktoberfest on the north side of Chicago Sunday (yes I know it's only September but I never said Chicago wasn't F'ed up)
Beautiful weather and good beer & food. My Wife's been to the real one in Munich and told me all about it so I know it doesn't come close but it was a lot of fun.
Here's a few pictures

IMG_2342.JPG
IMG_2351.JPG
IMG_2363.JPG
IMG_2368.JPG
 
Nice shots Glenn!
 
good stuff there Glenn.
 
Last week I started working at a new field office to help out while I waited for my new project to start. This field office is at a small airport even though the project has nothing to do at the airport. The office is in a hanger that is right off one of the taxiways and the hanger right next door is a small air museum and this was the view out the window on the first very rainy day I was there.
IMG_2569.JPG


I took some better pictures a few days later when the weather cleared up. The car visable in the last picture is mine, parked right out side the office door. We're really that close.
IMG_2650.JPG
IMG_2649.JPG
IMG_2648.JPG
 
Good shots Glenn!
 
Nice one!
 
More photos from Clow International Airport (don't know why its called "International Airport, only has one runway and no terminal or tower that I can see )

Here's one I'm sure Karl will be interested in. This Sikorsky S-58T is based a couple of hangers over from us. They do lifts that a crane can't do like putting air conditioning units on building roofs or antennas on tall buildings. They must have a lot of spare parts to keep something that old going day in and day out. It vibrates the whole office every morning when they warm it up.

IMG_2666.JPG
IMG_2667.JPG
IMG_2668.JPG
 
The lunar eclipse this morning just before it set. It was taken with my phone, so not great quality. I've been carrying my good camera around with me for the last week and of course this was the first day I left it at home

luner ecl - Copy.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back