TA-152 C 1:32 scale by kitbashing

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ever seen an airplane in boundage? The parts which join the fuselage with the wings are original PC. As expected they don't fit well. I used shims of plastic strips, a bar clamp and rubber flexible lead to force the parts in place.

11 TA-152 C-026.jpg

Now all I can do is to wait till the glue is cured and hoping that all parts keep company.

11 TA-152 C-027.jpg

Hi,
The wings were successfully mated to the fuselage. A coat of primer will show any flaws and there are lots of them.

25qqh6w.jpg

Now a lot of scribing waits to be done. Have to look for my superglue. Scribing allways means filling engravings which got out of control.

rqyoab.jpg

Hi Guys,
scribing is almost finished. Hardest job was the rescribing of weak panel lines of the PC-kit.

11 TA-152 C-036.jpg

I've to thank my friend Bekim who gave to me the supercharger inlet for the Daimler engine. :love7:

11 TA-152 C-034.jpg

The cowl is only provisional. It's the old Revell-Dora item only for decorative purpose. The real cowl will be the next job to do. No idea where to start. Maybe a good bitter beer will boost inspiration.

11 TA-152 C-035.jpg

Last edited:
That is looking pretty damn good there Michael.Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back