Testing Ad content on site

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

horseUSA

Administrator
Staff
Admin
Mod
Mar 10, 2003
Florida, USA
ww2aircraft.net
I am going to be testing some advertising options on the site (to help pay for the monthly server/hosting/software costs)
Please work with me, so I can pay for the costs plus provide the least obtrusive content. Also, if you have suggestions or business which are aviation specific including modeling supply companies please contact about sponsorship opportunities.

thanks
david

I accept the reality $$$$ of ads .... and I don't even mind if they're not aviation or modeling related .... but suitable placement on the page is the key. Top banner or right side margins don't interfere with the flow. Mid-page .... inserted between posts .... is ugly and annoying.

And make the ads relevant. Nothing is stupider to see than an offer for a B24 for sale. And not the scale model type.

How do you receive revenue from the ads? on a click-through basis, or not until it converts to a sale?

If its just click-through, then we can make sure you get maximum income from minimum ad content by ensuring that the ads get clicked on. ;)

How do you receive revenue from the ads? on a click-through basis, or not until it converts to a sale?

If its just click-through, then we can make sure you get maximum income from minimum ad content by ensuring that the ads get clicked on. ;)

It is a mixture...get an amount for a click (based on the content), then get a rate for just showing ads

I will, but only if I'm really interested, sorry. I don't see them on FF because of addblock and I will keep on using that plugin. But I do see them on the iPad, so at least there I can support the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back