The creepy crawly thread.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

HELP, how do i post an image? i see the insert image icon but when i hit it it asks for a URL, the pics are on my computer.
i tried copy and paste but when i copy paste is not available. so what do i do?

ok, got the pics, now how do i add text?
1. is a body louse or cootie
2. Scabies mites burrowing into human skin
3. Dust mites, why everyone dust is the same color
4. The eyelash mite, there are several of these in the follicle pit of every eyelash
5. The good old "crab" or pubic louse
i like the little creepies

Great pics, all!

Don't know if this qualifies, but....

I'm painting the house, and the other day had a close encounter of the wild kind. While standing on a ladder with my face just over the roof level, the biggest bug I've ever seen buzzed right up in my face. Almost fell off the ladder. It wasn't till it was flying away that I noticed this bug had feathers. Ruby-throats are apparently afraid of nothing.

Diddy, i do not know you and i mean absolutely no offense, but could it be you have a red nose? WC Fields-type?
first humm-bird we saw was in the garden and i thought is was a bumblebee

I can relate Diddyriddick, I was standing out in front of the car port the other evening and the humming bird feeder is on the front of the house, I was at the corner, apparently rite in the flight path. I almost got speared. I'm still not sure who it scared worse me or the bird.

another creepy, the bot fly, kinda like a bumble bee until it lays its eggs under the skin and the larva starts to grow and needs to breath

Attachments

• 46897711_diptera.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 94
  • bot fly.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 98
My uncle worked with a guy on a construction job once, dude was a rather heavy-set Harley biker, had the full ZZTop beard and all. Pretty much what you'd expect a biker to look like. The guy tells a story of how he was riding along with his friends one time, just cruising along when something smacked him in the chest and knocked the wind out of him for a bit. He didn't think much of it, but the pain just wouldn't go away. He glanced down during a straight-away, and noticed.....a hummingbird sticking out of his chest. The dang thing had speared him! So, being the biker that he is, he cruises around to all the other bikers as they're riding, shows off his new acquisition, then just reached down, popped the thing out (it was dead, of course, on impact), and tossed it away. Hummingbird, 0. Biker, 1.

my son and i were riding up in far north wis. when all of a sudden i noticed him weaving all over the road. when we got stopped and pulled over we found that a wasp had flown up the long sheeve of his shirt an stung him the entire way up, about 8 - 9 times.
just made it to the next town and a drug store when his arm swelled up like a balloon. benadril, ibuprofen, and ice. we were there for 3-4 hours til he could ride again

Users who are viewing this thread