The creepy crawly thread.....

I've seen bananas and I've seen spiders, but I've never seen a banana spider before.:cool: :lol:
 
Jeez....I didn't even know Spiders ate bananas....:rolleyes:
 
Nature at work
:hotsun: :hotsun:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1023-1.jpg
    IMG_1023-1.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_1023.jpg
    IMG_1023.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_1024.jpg
    IMG_1024.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 282
Whats crazy about banana spiders is that they make their webs across 2 trees. So the webs might be 6 feet across, and this big ass spider right in the middle. I dont kill them cause they keep the bug level down, plus they kill those pesky palmetto bugs (cockroaches).
 
Me thinks they have a similar spider in Queensland, "Bird Spider" with a web made like fine steel thread between trees from tree top to ground, simply huge
:hotsun: :hotsun:
 

Attachments

  • Bird.JPG
    Bird.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 453
Jesus, Mary and Joseph...that's just effin' creepy...
 
Those are Garden Spiders RA.
 
Talk about giving ya the creepies, that spider killing the bird is just....I dont know what to say.

Maybe "Yes, sir, Mr. Spider, Sir!
:shock:
 
Irony defined: people shuddering over something eating a bird...as we approach the Thanksgiving season. :occasion5:

Yeah...but if the Pilgrim fathers had shot a cat instead of a turkey, guess what we'd be eating at christmas.....I'll get me coat.:-\"
 
Meow!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back