The Guns We Own (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Perhaps not given the lack of posts in the last month and a half.

Oh... and fly boy... since Ivan forced me to reread your GD post, this is a belated headbonk just for you and your intrinsic inability to learn.

Attachments

• Shut the eff up 2.gif
    Shut the eff up 2.gif
    562.8 KB · Views: 192
Heres my list:

30-30 winchester
.30-06 Weatherby Vanguard (my all time favorite gun to deer hunt with)
12 gauge Baretta Shotgun (10 years old and never fired a shot)
2x .22 rifles
1 9mm Ruger
20 gauge shotgun
.22-250 remington
.243 remington

OK, sold many of my Rifles in the last year or so as they were just collecting dust, and I shoot more Archery equipement that my rifles nowadays. Currently own the following;

Remington 7400 .30-06
Henry .22 Lever Action (neat little rifle for plinking and small game)
Frankenstein M1 Garand broke down in a multitude of parts that needs to be put back together. Mostly Springfiled parts, but has a Danish made barrell, seems the Danes contracted with Springfield to make barrell for thier remaining M1's. I love shooting those M1's, but being a lefty you have to watch out for that clip when it springs out after the last shot as it tends to land on the top of your head, usually at a slight angle so it stings a little.
.30-30 that I forget the manufaturer on. Uncle gave it to me a few years ago and I need to break it down and refinish the stock, remove some rust and reblue and then have a gunsmith make sure it's still safe to shoot.

Last edited:
Hey Zaitzev, Sabrina,

What is wrong with crossing paths with a very capable woman in the evening? As I see it, a strong and intelligent ally is a good thing.

- Ivan.

Good luck with your training.

For me:
Two Smith Wesson 357 Magnum's
Two S&W 9mm's
Two Uberti 6 shooters 44-40's

I am excellent shot.
I've never missed my foot when I am aiming at it... :rolleyes:

Wheelsup

I wondered whose pics these were... but this is from a .45ACP. I take it you sold that gun. :toothy5:

Attachments

• 45-1.jpg
    45-1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 243
  • 45-2.jpg
    45-2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 246
  • 45-3.jpg
    45-3.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 275
  • 45-4.jpg
    45-4.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 260
Accidental discharge one must assume. Living proof that you cannot check the chamber too much and always point the gun towards something you are willing to destroy. Even when it is "unloaded".

This is exactly why some folks hate automatics that you must pull the trigger to disassemble and clean.

I wondered whose pics these were... but this is from a .45ACP. I take it you sold that gun. :toothy5:
No 45's here Matt but I always wanted one. Prices kept going up and I finally quit chasing it.
Funny post, I did cringe when I saw what happened to the guy though.

Accidental discharge one must assume. Living proof that you cannot check the chamber too much and always point the gun towards something you are willing to destroy. Even when it is "unloaded".

This is exactly why some folks hate automatics that you must pull the trigger to disassemble and clean.
I don't know how many times I have heard on the news that someone who shot themselves thought the gun was "unloaded."

This is a perfect example of the unloaded gun theory. :rolleyes:
Nothing gory it just shows how a professional can and does make mistakes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eyJM-go7Bk

Wheelsup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back