*~* THE NEXT GENERATION GROUP BUILD POLL *~*

Pick Your Favorite 8 Builds....


  • Total voters
    38
Status
Not open for further replies.
....and then when finished, send them all to Terry!

Btw, about the Home Country Modern Aircraft , what counts as 'modern', 80's, 90's....60's, 70's? Wouldn't mind do a 1/48 JAS 39 Gripen, but if I can, I rather do a Hasegawa 1/48 J35 Draken....
 
....and then when finished, send them all to Terry!

Btw, about the Home Country Modern Aircraft , what counts as 'modern', 80's, 90's....60's, 70's? Wouldn't mind do a 1/48 JAS 39 Gripen, but if I can, I rather do a Hasegawa 1/48 J35 Draken....

Jan, as I understand it refers to aircraft currently in service with Air Force of your home country. In case of Serbia that would include MiG-21bis among others for example.
 
Jan, as I understand it refers to aircraft currently in service with Air Force of your home country. In case of Serbia that would include MiG-21bis among others for example.

Mine would be sadly be too easy then...no fighters anymore...:evil: (Got a P-3K Orion lined up though, maybe a C-130H afterwards...)
 
I'd rather vote for the Blackburn Botha! Now there's a loser - maybe we should have a 'Worst aircraft to see service through someone's poor judgement' class !!
 
Jan, as I understand it refers to aircraft currently in service with Air Force of your home country. In case of Serbia that would include MiG-21bis among others for example.

B*ll*cks! I wanted to do a J 35 Draken! Not the biggest fan of the Gripen, but there you go....:lol:
 
I'm ready. When do we start? Huh? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
 

Attachments

  • P1100043.jpg
    P1100043.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 177
B*ll*cks! I wanted to do a J 35 Draken! Not the biggest fan of the Gripen, but there you go....:lol:

:-k Well, you can always do Draken for Cold War GB if I'm not mistaken...

On the side note, I would be delighted if I could do Grippen with Serbian insignia but that's not gonna happen any time soon I'm afraid. In a situation when most of our aircraft are grounded it would be too much to hope for.
 
Last edited:
We need more Wildcat votes dammit.....

Catch22, DBII, Heinz, ozhawk40, rochie, Wildcat... These are my TRUE friends here on the site I guess.....

Im gonna start banning u guys if u dont pony up...

I really had no clue.... talk about unexpected. That Wildcat would vote for Wildcat? Doesn't add up.
 
Grr!, Mumble, growl, mutter....bunch of ....think I'll take up flower arranging, or needlecraft..or...or...ballet...bl**dy Wil...thingamybob !!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back