The Next Generation Group Builds Listing (1 Viewer)

My first was AMT's 1/25 '57 Chevy Bel Air, later followed by Matchbox' 1/32 SBD-5 Dauntless, both built together with "ol' man"...

AMT '57 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop.jpg


Matchbox SBD-5 Dauntless.jpg
 
Probably not the right place to ask but... are there any upcoming GB's? All the schedules I saw ended in 2015?
 
Grab a model and jump on in Robert....:D
 
Not too late at all. The build goes on until March 5 so off you go. Create a post in the above thread using the exact same heading and intro format that other entrants have used and you're on your way.
 
I don't see the GB#32 thread yet? Am I not looking in the correct place?
 
Robert, as Horse is not around at the moment, and Wojtek can't access the proper forum data base to create a new Group Builds threads section, the GB32 threads have been started in the section below the rest of the Group Builds.
Scroll down the page, and you'll see the new entries of threads for GB 32 - create your build thread in this section and, eventually, it will be moved to the correct place.
 
Correct. I as editing my post when you replied Robert.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back