The Official Belated Happy Birthday To Wurger Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maximowitz

Tech Sergeant
Jun 30, 2008
London, England.
Ok guys..... guess what we forgot? :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

We must make up for this terrible error! It may be that he has now reached an age where he'd prefer to ignore birthdays, but this is no excuse.

Happy Birthday Mate! (Retroactive)

And a happy birthday from Kelly too!

kelly_brook_calendar.gif

How come I missed this one?! A very Happy Birthday Wojtek my friend - I'll sink a couple or three pints and maybe some 'T Stoff' for you tonight !!

A belated Happy Birthday Wojtek Hope you had a good one or several even

cake-077.gif
How come we all missed this one. Happy belated birthday my friend, if it wasn't so late in the night I'd sup a wine or two
party0016.gif
in your honour, but sadly the bottle is already empty. Hope you had a good one Wojetk.

Hey Guys he was off the reservation for a couple of days.I think he found a Kelly Brock to celebrate that B-day with.Happy B-day thier Wojtek ;) Cheers

Wurger, same here, a very happy birthday to you, all the best and sorry to have missed the actual day, but I don't see you on the calender anywhere

Attachments

• 21473ad0.gif
    21473ad0.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,779
  • champagneGif.gif
    champagneGif.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 813
  • tanSexyAsEverAnimBday.gif
    tanSexyAsEverAnimBday.gif
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,957
Strewth mate, feel really bad about letting this one slip by. No excuse

Hope it was a good one for you

Gentelmen, thank you all of you for these nice wishes sincerely. I spent that day at work. I can say it's my military tradition. Fortunately it was an easy shift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back