The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Always!

PS: Regarding the tropical storms, it seems all I've experienced are cyclones, but they are sometimes referred to as Hurricanes so. Anyway my knowledge on this is minimal!

TPBM is gonna eat healthy from now on!

Already do...

TPBM enjoys fast food...

@ Soren the name of the tropical storm depends on which Ocean it is in. They are called Hurricanes in the Atlantic, Cyclones in the Indian Ocean and Typhoons in the Pacific. I have been in all three oceans but I have only experience a cyclone (Madagascar, 2005) and a Hurricane (Cayman's, ~1996 (I think)).

Tropical Cyclone @ Wikipedia

Last edited:
Yes I have. Had a '78 monte carlo with a 350 from a '70 corvette bored .60 over, 400 heads, holley carb, comp cam, 4.11 read end. Fun car to play with.

TPBM likes prunes.

Wrong. I owned a Ford LTD II . Starsky and Hutch stripe package. Also had a Mercury Cougar. I also own a Ford Torino and T-bird race cars.

TPBM hated high school.

Drove 140 km in the wrong direction of where I wanted to go yesterday, so yeah.

TPBM is actually quite hungry at this moment

Yep, big Traditional Archery shoot all weekend long. Gonna demo a lot of new Longbows, but try not to buy one. Smoker is going to get used this weekend for the first time this year, some Barbequed Ribs perhaps, or maybe a Beef Brisket, or a Pork butt and make some pulled pork sandwiches.

TPBM has other suggestions on what I should throw on the smoker.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back