The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
15mph breeze, 37F, partly cloudy ........... perfect for working and playing.

long day today kickin back on thse forums with a Glas of Deutsche Wein Spätlese

strange you guys is Europe getting the cold and us here in the states too warm.

partly cloudy 35F and ready to go to work as I do not have a choice I am so far behind ....

Erich said:

partly cloudy 35F and ready to go to work as I do not have a choice I am so far behind ....
10c and not a speck of white average here is 0C
I read the gulf stream is being forced south away from europe by the melting ice in the arctic but don't worry global warming is a myth

pbfoot said:
Erich said:

10c and not a speck of white average here is 0C
I read the gulf stream is being forced south away from europe by the melting ice in the arctic but don't worry global warming is a myth

I hope that was sarcasm, because it is happening and that is why this whole weather system is acting so crazy right now. Watch The Day After Tomorrow. Besides the fact that it is a good movie, what they portray is what will really happen if we do not do something about it now.

Yeap Im getting ready for it Pisis. We will be in the same boat tomorrow. They are telling us it will drop to as low as -30 to -35 up here in the higher elevations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back