The weather where you live? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterady we had about 40 cm of snow. Now it is only 10 again but we're awaiting a new windstorm with snow and frosts.

Same here Pisis. The 4ft of snow that we had is almost all melted. It warmed up last night and started raining which got rid of most of the snow.

We too though are awaiting a new winter storm.

Forget it CC. They dont get a whole lot of snow in Berlin (as compared to Bavaria where I live), besides it will be March. Normally in Germany you can not rule out snow at any time of the year accept maybe June, July, and August but this year is **** for snow.

Ice fog, 23F again, clear above. we are headed for another drought year ...... they are calling in all good graces, maybe next Wednesday but that is far far away for rain if it comes .....

where's my rosie shades 8)

Gnomey you may get whomped come this month. I expect it to be high and dry for most of February in my little spot on this planet till March when it roars with snow, sleet, rain and high winds and freaks everyone out . . . ....... ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back