The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
-2C, sun and blue sky...

today, somewhere in south of Poland:
photo1.jpg

You have good flight from Edynburg to London and from London to Cracow...by Easy Jet...

cls12vg30 said:
The weather is ridiculous here right now. 66 degrees Ferenheit, on January 12th. Even for North Carolina, this is uncommonly warm. And it doesn't look like the temperatures are going to return to normal until at least next week.

I hear ya, its the same thing up here. Today it was about 53 and its supposed to get warmer tomorrow. I can remember when I was little it didnt go past 25 in January. I guess this global warming stuff isnt a bunch of s**t after all. :(

more snow pics PLEASE guys

very depressing 45 F and dumping rain like crazy. 1 inch at least so far with another one forecasted before night fall.............this is tiring.

time for some Mexi food for lunch

Especially for you, Erich...

Attachments

• photo38_197.jpg
    photo38_197.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 225
ok Adler, here is my directive for you and the little lady. Get on downtown to the old city of Ansbach and take some pics of the biuildings in the snow.....is that feasible or not ?

I need some cheering up, hey guess what ? ......... it's still raining, another 2 inches already today and still pouring.

time for some Glühwein, I'm soaked through

♫ E ♫

I don't know what is going on with this weather. It has been warm in other parts of the country, but the last 2 mornings have been in the low 30s where I live! It's usually in the 40s in the morning. Some areas have been in the low 20s. Very odd for Southern California. Although I hear that it is supposed to start warming up tomorrow.

Sorry E, can't help with any snow shots from around here...

By contrast, the weather here has been uncommonly warm for mid-late January. The temperature has been in the pluses (Celsius), and it's been more like spring. Very odd.
Today the temperature dipped just below freezing to -2C, but tomorrow is supposed to see a high of +5C. It's very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back