The What is it? Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The oval shaped windows were the red flag for me. There was one at the Carbondale Airport back in the early 80s when I was at Southern Illinois University. I think the AvTech guys used it to practice on. Not this one(from the internet) but I have an old picture of it somewhere. I'll have to dig it up.

Last edited:
we do indeed have a winner, before you ask, I have no idea of why the markings. This was at Reading years ago

vickers 745D Viscount.jpg

Last edited:
If you want to get nit picky it's a CASA 352L, painted like a JU-52, engines and cowlings are different :)

Well,....I pulled that one outta my......well never mind.:oops: Lets try this. First hint, this is cropped from the full size photo.

Attachments

• IMG_7973 cropped.jpg
    IMG_7973 cropped.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 82
:?:Do you want us to guess the yellow one in the foreground or the whitish colored one in the background through the window? :confused: :oops: Foreground? I think Taylorcraft? the one in the background, Piper Cherokee or Beech Bonanza nose attached to a Lincoln Continental Limo?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back