There was a fight in school today.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
Ok, so just so we get something straight, there identities are Boy1 and Boy2.

Ok so Boy1 is living a very tough life, parents are divorced, dad may be laid off soon and nobody really talks to this poor kid except me.

Boy2, parents are way to rich, he thinks he rules the school, trash talks kids and plays football. He thinks he is the toughest kid in the school.

So today in math before a test, Boy1 couldn't figure out a problem and Boy2 said, "Wow you dumb*ss piece of s*it". Boy1 who is pretty big, tall wise and he wrestles, said "leave me alone". And Boy1 went an told some kids that Boy2 is a fat*ss. So they went back to there seats and class began, after math, we had to go to gym and we were putting out gym closthes on while I was talking to Boy1 about our test, and Boy2 comes up and put his hand on Boy1's shoulder and says, "Don't F*ck with me!" Boy1 was obviously pissed, made a fist and took a full swing into Boy2's neck.

Boy2 thinking he is the toughest kid could take defeat, he got back up and tried throwing Boy1 to the ground. Boy1 turned the tables by getting Boy2 into an arm lock and head lock. (Boy2 is way bigger than Boy1) Boy1 then proceeded to shove Boy2's face into the locks and Boy2 realizing that Boy1 had kicked his fat*ss he went , "dude, dude chill."

Funny part is, Boy2 was trying to tell Boy1 not to tell everyone that he got 'wrecked'.

Boy2 really needs to take a look in the mirror. Everyone likes Boy1 now because he gave Boy2 what he deserved. I must say I'm glad Boy1 who was getting made fun of by this kid for quite some time now, finally gave Boy2 what was coming.

Boy2 has scrapes all over his face now from the locks scratching his face, but this was in the lock room so no teacher saw. Boy1 really held his own from a kid taller and 30lbs heavier than him.

Last edited:
Hey B-17. Nice to see that Boy2 got what he deserved. Knew a couple kids in high school like that too, wanted to clobber them so bad.
Les is right, though. See if you can let boy1 know that the football team may come after him (unless nobody on the football team even liked boy2). While boy1 sounds pretty strong, I don't think he'll be able to fight off eight or nine jocks off at the same time.

Well Boy2 tried to 'slap' Boy1. He is a pu**y and finally everyone sees that. I was the only one who really had a grip on the fact he isn't who he thinks he is or even who we think he is. Boy1 was getting tired and he sent me a text message saying, "I hate boy2 so much I want to punch him so badly." And the next day he did. It's not a school football team he is on though Boy2, it's some county team so all but one kid doesn't go to our school. The one kid who is on his team and goes to our school I could snap him like a twig....

Nice to see the underdog come out on top! :occasion5: Sounds like he handled it well....enough force to let Boy2 know he wasn't putting up with it and let everyone else see who Boy2 really was, without losing control and going too far. My hat's off to Boy1!!!

Yeah do work Boy 1!!! Football players can be so annoying, they think they are the only sport ever, they are always trash talking Cross Country guys like me. Boy 2 got what he deserved!!

That is something I always tell my son "never start the fight,finish it" for the sole reason the guy starting it(bully) is never as angry as you are.The adrenline can work wonders for strength.

He's coming up on 17 in the 11th grade 6'2"@155 maybe in the ARJROTC but he still does not mess with Dad :).

...Oh and I apologize. I shouldn't have used the descriptor "cute".

What is cute to me is traumatic and life defining to you. I understand that.

I'm sorry for my implications that your experiences are less than meaningful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back