They find living descendants of Hitler (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey, I think their are a few descendants of Hitler living in the U.S., though I don't think they talk about it, and from what I saw on the history channel, looks like they don't plan on having their bloodline move past their generation.

Hey, I think their are a few descendants of Hitler living in the U.S., though I don't think they talk about it, and from what I saw on the history channel, looks like they don't plan on having their bloodline move past their generation.

Yep, i saw that too. Seems they dont want to continue it and it will stop when they die. They have also changed their names to keep from getting harassed about being a relative of Hitler.

Why would it matter if they're blood relatives? Just because they have blood relations to Hitler doesn't mean they're anything like the dictator. I just hope nobody tries to extract some sick form of justice.

I hope not also. That would be completely unjustified if anything like that happens

There are several known relatives of Hitler. They imigrated to the United States and changed their names, not wanting anything to do with Adolf or his family history. One as far as I know had himself chemically castrated so that the family blood line will die out.

William Patrick Hitler (Hitlers nephew) who lived in Long Island and died in the 60s, has 4 children, but my understanding is they all took a vow to never have children for the same reason.

I saw that show too! Was very interesting. I cannot blame them for changing their names, it made their lives so much easier i am sure. I was impressed the shows producers had the good taste not to not show their faces or even their names. I am sure these families have been through more than their share of grief because of their infamous relative.

William Patrick Hitler (Hitlers nephew) who lived in Long Island and died in the 60s, has 4 children, but my understanding is they all took a vow to never have children for the same reason.
They're being a little tough on themselves
You can choose your friends, you can't choose your family

A little ironic that the strength of expression in their 'vow' means it's highly unlikely they'd turn out like Hitler anyway

They're being a little tough on themselves
You can choose your friends, you can't choose your family

A little ironic that the strength of expression in their 'vow' means it's highly unlikely they'd turn out like Hitler anyway

I agree. They are not to be blamed for what their uncle did. Hell they were not even alive at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back