Trumpeter 1/24 BF109g-2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I agree about the airbrush. Mine is similar, I've used it without problems for over four years, and it only cost £28 (about 42 Dollars).
I've said it a number of times on the forum - most airbrushes were originally designed, and aimed at, very heavy use in Graphics studios and the like, where they are used probably 1,000 more than in modelling, hence the price. In modelling terms, it's rather like using a Rolls Royce to take a Coke can to the dump!

I have had the flu for a bit now. I have put the 109 on the back burner until I am sure I can paint it up proper. I have been working on a spit vi,f6f and a mig 17

Thanks guys.In the down time I was able to steal 3 nice kits on ebay. 2 Trumpeter 1/32 Avenger and f8f-1 and 1 Hasegawa p47. Combined price $155 including shipping. Good deal eh.

All's looking good Sir on the build now should I of built me a paint booth ??? :) Naw it's my shop if I want to smell paint I smell paint :drunken:

With aviatik following this, I better not screw this one up. We all know what this skill set consists of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back