US Media is PISSING ME OFF

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Actually Erich, when you were saying you wonder what the rest of the world will do to help out the US right now. You can blame the government that they are not going to help. 36 nations including Russia, Germany, France just to name a few offered to help and were turned down. At a German Airbase near Roth in the vicinity were I live there Were German cargo aircraft loaded with supplies and rescue equipment and rescue teams. There is a special team that specializes in disastors like this ready to go but the US government said no. They have been ready to go since the Hurricane hit. 36 nations offered help. Russia was the first and told no. I think at some point you have to swallow your pride and accept the help. Hell even Venezuala offered help.

As for the gas prices mine went up again today to about 60 Euro Cents a Liter.

Atleast u guys can GET gas.... Most people here sit on a 5 hour line for gas, and by the time they get to the pump, they are all out... My pal Lloyd sat for 8 hours to get $20.00 dollars worth.....

There are people here who would pay $8.00 a gallon if givin the chance.... Alot of people lost their cars and have no way of getting to the pumps to get gas for their generators..........

Its fuck in hell down here fellas......

I've heard that the U.S turned down help from the Royal Navy. What is up with the U.S government?

I agree, they turned down help from just about everyone. It was just on the news though that the US Government has now excepted help from Kuwait, and the NATO countries (by saying NATO I presume most likely England and Germany). Cuba is the latest that offer to send help. Have not heard if there offer was accepted.

It's about time. I can understand the U.S refusing help from some of the less well liked nations because they'll be doing it just to mock the U.S but from Great Britain - c'mon, we're America's biggest ally!

ah the good ol I don't need anyone spirit.............Pfffffffffftttttt ~~~~~~~~ !! what crock. the word out is send as much medical kits and water and a bizzilion food stuffs as of late last night.

Are you holding up ok Les with your food/water rations ?

E ~

I believe the US is to proud of itself to accept help from other nations, but its not like proudness is going to help out the people with their neccesities.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
You might be right.

The US has accepted help now though from Germany, Mexico, England, Italy, Kuwait.... just to name a few. I think it was a bit to late though.

I can't argue with you.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
You might be right.

The US has accepted help now though from Germany, Mexico, England, Italy, Kuwait.... just to name a few. I think it was a bit to late though.

AND IRAN EVEN OFFERED TO SEND OIL! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back