v2's 3xP's (Poland/Planes/People) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Fixed it.

1006-DESKTOP-POSLTVB.jpg

A question for those with piloting skills. The third to last Fi 156, shot from the rear. I see full flaps, right aileron down, slightly down elevator, and full right rudder. Is this a low speed crosswind landing?

A question for those with piloting skills. The third to last Fi 156, shot from the rear. I see full flaps, right aileron down, slightly down elevator, and full right rudder. Is this a low speed crosswind landing?
I would suggest that the camera could have caught the control surface (other than the flaps) in any position of the pilot making constant fine adjustments. It's not necessarily an indication of a sustained flight configuration.

I love the fact that these old war birds are still around and functioning and I may be as old as that warbird but I my appreciation of sun-kissed cheeks never fails me. :D
Those 262s are new builds with modern engines Vic Me 262 Project - Wikipedia . Except I think the one that was restored for Paul Allen which was about to undergo flight tests just before he died. I don't think it has left the ground yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back