Well it is 1:30 in the morning here and I can not sleep. It is now Veterans Day here.
I want to salute all soldiers who served for our freedom in any time and any conflict from the Revolutionary War to the conflict in Iraq.

I also wish to salute the men and women that I served with during my time in the US Army.

On this board I wish to salute all the veterans Eric, Dan, Joe, Erich, and any others that might be forgeting. If I did forget you I apologize.

I would also like to salute those that are still serving mkloby (sorry man I forgot your first name!) and Dan and any others that I might have forgotten. If I forgot you I apologize.

We Shall Never Forget your Sacrifices!
I want to salute all soldiers who served for our freedom in any time and any conflict from the Revolutionary War to the conflict in Iraq.

I also wish to salute the men and women that I served with during my time in the US Army.

On this board I wish to salute all the veterans Eric, Dan, Joe, Erich, and any others that might be forgeting. If I did forget you I apologize.

I would also like to salute those that are still serving mkloby (sorry man I forgot your first name!) and Dan and any others that I might have forgotten. If I forgot you I apologize.

We Shall Never Forget your Sacrifices!
Attachments
-
veterans_day.jpg29 KB · Views: 156 -
800-Korean%2520War-10.jpg82.7 KB · Views: 150 -
18993297_c160cbd7e8.jpg12.4 KB · Views: 131 -
285125491_a7dbad2615.jpg30.5 KB · Views: 148 -
294561189_6ca083fa2f.jpg50.3 KB · Views: 146 -
pic09084.jpg61 KB · Views: 157 -
found_in_another_group_-_jlm-usaf-fighters_f-16_fighting_falcon_2.jpg70.2 KB · Views: 137 -
duelunrep_m.jpg9 KB · Views: 137 -
ArmyPhoto0001.jpg10.3 KB · Views: 147 -
492101939_807ebe2ebe.jpg48.6 KB · Views: 126 -
pic12060.jpg39.5 KB · Views: 143 -
us_army_wideweb__430x287.jpg31.5 KB · Views: 142 -
US-Army-Soldier-In-Profile.jpg79.1 KB · Views: 148 -
US-Navy-Soldier-In-Profile.jpg71.2 KB · Views: 149 -
VeteransDay_0754.jpg12.6 KB · Views: 141 -
ww2-101.jpg209.2 KB · Views: 148 -
w.jpg20 KB · Views: 148 -
vietnam-memorial.jpg230.3 KB · Views: 149 -
vietnam.jpg21 KB · Views: 144