vultee vengeance mk2 1/72nd by frog

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

1st I painted the interior of the fuselage detailing the small mouldings on the size

next the cockpit floor had the same treatment

the fuselage was then joined together

wings added

then the tailplane and undercarrage

next the engine and cowling were painted and assembled with the rest left overnight to harden

the engine and cowling were then fitted

then the dash was made from card and fitted ready for detailing although you won't see much of this,once this has dried i will detail this and fit the rear gun and canopy.

this is a really good quality kit with no flash,if you get the chance try one,thanks for looking

i'm afried thats how i am Terry,once i get started and into something i just keep going until i've finished it,if i stop anything due to problems i lose interest and then take ages,last year i restored a DB18 Empress Daimler in 6 weeks from a wreak,i had another DB18 consort in the same condition but i had problems with the paintwork finish and lost interest,that car has taken me 5 years so far and there is not much to do

pics show the camo and transfers going on,i finished it off with a coat of matt clear varnish i found in a hardware shop and i'm quite pleased with the result,the kit went together very well,nice and clean

i've got another one of these kits ,are there any interesting conversions or markings of units not well know i could try to have a go modeling

You could try to this one. It's a USAAF marked Vultee Vengeance A-35 Target Tug 1944

Attachments

• vengeance the US tug.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 376

Users who are viewing this thread