What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

House numbers. Now you'd think it would be easy, odd numbers on one side, even on the other. But for some reason my delivery job keeps taking me to places where they can't get this right. Instead of 1,3,5 etc on one side and 2,4,6 on the other, you get 1,2,3,4,5 and so on on one side then it goes back on itself. So you get the first and last house number next to eachother.

When trying to deliver in the dark and pouring rain, this gets rather annoying!

3 day weekend coming to an end. Went way overboard on the exercise routine this weekend and my body is paying me back for it today. Sore from head to toe and can barely lift myself from my chair at work.

I have to tell my band that we're going to stop. I've been playing in this band for 4 years, it's now 7 people and we mostly play pop/soft-rock. We've had a great time those 4 years, even playing a crowd of 2500 last year.

Me, the bass player and the drummer later started 3-men band, more guitar orientated and naturally much harder. This last band is going very well, while the other doesn't seem to be able to reach the same level anymore. We don't want to do two bands only half, so we decided to stop with the bigger band, cutting the band in half and it'll loose the 3 most important members. I feel sorry for them, as I consider them all as my friends.

well here I am in Madeira on vacation the jurys still out as to wether it is going to be ok or not but **** ive got Maurice Onions and his home Yamaha trying to entertain us in the bar and its painfull send in the SAS pleeease

Users who are viewing this thread