What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Working without having a smoke and there is nothing to do at work and I had to wait until I finish to buy a pack and get my dose of nicotine.

That Heath Ledger is no longer alive.. Just went to see The Dark Knight yesterday and I can't remember ever witnessing such spectacular acting as that performed by Heath Ledger.

A fantastic actor.

May he rest in peace.

That Heath Ledger is no longer alive.. Just went to see The Dark Knight yesterday and I can't remember ever witnessing such spectacular acting as that performed by Heath Ledger.

A fantastic actor.

May he rest in peace.

Amen mate, The Dark Night was very well done and Heath Ledger did a great job when he acted as The Joker. It is a must see.

I am so tired and I do not know why.

This f*cking broadband connection, that's bl**dy cr*p and slower than f*cking dialup fr*cking connection and constantly bl**dy disconnect, which is bl**dy f*cking sh*te and a d*mn bl**dy nuisance ..!

Oh, right.....and ignorant people!

Spent the weekend camping and got little rest. First night the neighbors were drinking heavily and making noise until 2:30. Second night a younger group of campers set up abour 50 feet from my tent. They came back from the Bar at around 1:30 A.M. and started to make noise. Were told by management to quite down, that lasted for 15 minutes then the party broke out. I finally got fed up and went over to talk to them at 4:30, was not happy and let them know it!!!! Got very little sleep all weekend and thought I was going to have to beat some people down in order to get some sleep Saturday/Sunday!!!

No need to worry Lucky, I'm in a far better mood now, but you didn't want to be around me late Saturday night/Sunday morning. I was going to send the two nephews over to play catch in front of the drunks tent sunday morning and wake them up nice and early, but somehow the boozers managed to get up around 9:00 am and pack up camp and leave. They looked to be in pretty rough shape from the previous night driking, I'm sure they were not sober enough to drive yet either?

I was laid off today.........

No job. No prospects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back