What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Our company has given us 48 hours to decide whether we want to buy into their new health plan.
The saga continues. After being told the new health care plan would start in December, today we were told, "Oops! Sorry. It actually doesn't start until January." So, in effect everything we were told at the sign-up meeting was false. And to top it off, several of us have already cancelled our current policies, and now have to beg to get them re-instated.

Who do you work for?

It's a small manufacturing company. Under 30 employees, so they don't have to offer health insurance. This year they decided to offer a plan for those who want to buy in. Unfortunately, they've really botched the rollout. I'm sure once everything is in place all will be well. But right now, if the insurance rep showed up at work I'd be tempted to punch him right in the face.
At the informational meeting I specifically asked about the start date, because of the non-standard enrollment window, and the cost sheet presented was for the 2021 plan year. Wrong Wrong Wrong!
I spent an hour on the phone with my current insurer trying to cancel my disenrollment. Fortunately, they were accommodating, but another co-worker has to appeal in writing to his provider. This is way F-ed up.
Supposedly the office is working on straightening things out, but I'm not making another move until I get everything in writing.

Both news and comment section, annoyed me ...

I wish I was able to "end" this situation ... By any means necessary ...

2 years into the pandemic and half of the people shopping in the supermarket still don't understand that although a face mask is called a "mond kapje" in Dutch, they have no value at all if your nose is sticking out above the mask. I'm not even talking about the ones who wear them under their chin....

Here in the US it is part of the "resistance."

Scoot, scoot…

At least they're wearing them. I was in SE Michigan this last weekend and was in a crowded grocery store where there was only one person other than me wearing a mask. I'm use to Chicago where you go into a store and EVERYONE has a mask on.

2 things.

Customer sending in three UNIX based servers that need repairs. Units are ancient as they have both a 3.5" Floppy disk drive and a Parallel port. Yikes!!!

Second, been looking for a decently priced left handed bolt action .22 LR for competition. Options very limited for us lefties in bolt action, a Tikka T1x looks to be what I am looking for, but have yet to see one show up in the US. May have to just settle for a Ruger 10/22 instead.

I'm a lefty but learned how to shoot like "normal" people. It took quite some time but now I could never go back to left hand shooting.

Users who are viewing this thread