What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Biggest snowfall of the year in Minneapolis over night. Streets icy and slippery this morning and in addition to dealing with drivers that have forgotten how to drive on snow and ice you have to contend with joggers on the street since the sidewalks aren't all cleared of snow. Bad enough watching for maniacs in cars, but also having to dodge some some dim-wit that has to go for his morning run in traffic!!!! If they really need the exercise I would offer to nail one of their feet to the floor and they can run in circles for an hour or two.
Rant over...
Hand them shovels. Clearing snow is great cardio.

When I left Paris I got a job in London, the first purchase order I was sent to "expedite" was from a company in Paris, well just outside Paris in Joinville le Pont. We spent the lunchtime in a cafe next door to their offices looking out at the apartment block I used to live in.
That is my luck. I was told about a great seafood restaurant in Seattle for months. I was there for work. We get there and I asked about the Shrimp. It arrives fresh every day from the gulf of Mexico. Well that is special. I lived 50 miles from where the shrimp came from. I'm not eating that 😱

Oh for life in my younger days. I was a bus boy/ dish washer. Crappy pay, crappy job, but always filled with interesting a$$holes to observe.
I make good money as i get tipped out by servers. I get 1.5% of their sales if with another busserbut 1% if I am by myself. I getted tipped minimum wage though on my paychecks.

Nope. Word of advice DO NOT EAT THE COLESLAW.
You know, during Bike Week at Daytona Beach they feature girls in bikinis in not mud wrestling contests but cole slaw wrestling contests. One year one of those events was interrupted when a skydiver landed in the middle of it.

I stay away from there.

I make good money as i get tipped out by servers. I get 1.5% of their sales if with another busserbut 1% if I am by myself. I getted tipped minimum wage though on my paychecks.
You're working with nice waitresses. I worked my butt of helping them and they kept everything for themselves. Was damn glad to leave restaurant work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back