What Annoyed You Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I was getting jerked around by my "Good Neighbor" insurance company. I noticed I had coverage something unnecessary for my car. Two actually. I called them and they got right on it. By delay and sending wrong bills. They called me back this morning. The agent said a bunch of stuff, mostly stupid. I heard "you're gonna' pay it anyway".
I'm now chilling with the lizard. I should've gone to Progressive Insurance. I love Flo.

Artificial Ignorance. Called my mortgage company today, but my issue was not among the programmed options, so the Fing robot kept hanging up on me.

May or may not help you out, but when they suck me into robo-options tracking hell, I've found that shitbombing the computer on the other end with a barrage of ""0##*#0**" keystrokes will give one of two options -- it will either hang up on you, or it will go to a human being. Most of the time it goes to a human being, in my experience. Give it a shot. Just work the hell out of the bottom row of your phone's touchscreen.

The VA will definitely hang up on you. But the others, you have a better-than half chance of getting a human PDQ.

Last edited:

Progressive is overrated too. They do charge for convenience.

Users who are viewing this thread