What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As far as "Thank you for your service." goes, whether you did it for you or not is immaterial. You served. You placed your body and mind at the disposal of your country. That's something that sets you apart from most people. Those who have benefitted from the security provided by those who serve should be grateful.
Dismissing gratitude, even if you think it is insincere, is an offense against charity.

So, from one who has served to another,
thank you for your service.

Gregory Boeser, CW2,
OIF 4/2003 - 3/2004

I brought this emoji here to the forum because the original saluting gif was left handed which I didn't feel was appropriate. I transformed it a bit because the original was smiling so I took off the corners and made a straight line. I can't find the original online anymore and was totally surprised when it became included with the forum emojis

Just saw this headline:

How to Know if Your Social Security Number has been Compromised

Didn't read the article. Already know the answer.
1. Do you have a Social Security number?
2. It's been compromised.

I get notices every few months from banks, mortgage company, university, phone company, the list goes on and on -
We regret to inform you that we have detected a data breach that has put your personal information at risk...

Same with the animated one.

The salute was one the wrong side, so I changed it by placing the hand on the proper side and increasing the salute time.
I thought it was neat that Horse added it to the list.

Users who are viewing this thread