What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Tell me about it....I've lost 7 close friends due illness, accidents and suicide.

You and the family are in my thoughts.....

As for me, my cold just went through the roof.....and silly me went to work anyhoo! My boss told me to take the night off and stay in bed....can't really afford it....but. Teamspirit can't always win, can it?

Thanks, you and your family are in my thoughts as well. She wasn't exactly a close friend, she was a friendly co-worker to talk to. I'm upset because she was twenty, only two years older then I am, that's no age to die.

What annoyed me today: Went to walk the dog this morning, didn't notice the ice on the ground. Ended landing on my left shoulder, it's been sore all day.

That really does sound like a bad week Vassili ,Sorry to hear it

Neighboors wouldn't shut up today with there noise(does not deserve the title music)

Massive, vision blurring headache today.....

As for me, my cold just went through the roof.....and silly me went to work anyhoo!

Looks like I'm spreading the love around.

Fricking cold is killing me! And then Sat night I got the first of my cluster headaches. Now pounding me about 3-4 times a night. And I can't use my oxygen because my nose is so stuffed up!!! I'm dying to continue on the 410 but I can't function!

Pompous, bigotted, over ego'd, self righteous winkers (miss-print !) who inhabit a certain other aviation website that I belong to, expressing their 'I'm far too superior to you' replies to threads.

sorry, rant over !

Pompous, bigotted, over ego'd, self righteous winkers (miss-print !) who inhabit a certain other aviation website that I belong to, expressing their 'I'm far too superior to you' replies to threads.

sorry, rant over !

Feel free to rant on ,we accept all kinds

Received an email last night from a pompous git about late payment for an auction I won(yup they're everywhere )

I bought my car but now the last part of the payment were suppose to go through on the 31 Dec 08, but there were a snag and now I am screwed until I get someway to get that.

Damn, get well Lucky!

What annoyed me today: I dropped my jeep off yesterday at bolles, back in my hometown, for a transmission fluid leak. Got a call this morning, apparanetely the garage that fixed my radiator up in Vermont, before I came back home, screwed up, something about crossing the coolant and tranmisson lines. So now, I don't know what the damage is to my car, but I'm still P!ssed nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread