What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

...unless it's motorcycle gear, otherwise I've got zero patience and/or tolerance for clothes- and shoe shopping...so you just go shopping, Terry - I'll be at the pub, reading today's newspaper. *points* :lol:

OMG, the perfect woman does exist! I thought it was only legend like the Unicorn and a help desk not based in India!

---------------------------------

We have a tradition of cutting a coconut open on New Years Day, the darn thing was bad.

Last edited:
Got into a car wreck...

The 911 received a call from a drunk snowmobiler in hypothermia lost somewhere on my work territory. Ended up going with the firefighters, the paramedics and the cops to the said area (just in case). The street was frozen but the firetruck successfully parked along the road, the ambulance also sucessfully parked right behind the firetruck... then I arrive, push the brakes and... BAM ! Right in the ambulance's bum.

Now the good thing : my work car (Chevrolet Silverado) didn't had a scratch ! :shock:

But the ambulance is gonna need a new rear bumper... :evil4:

Note to self : write a thanks letter to Chevrolet.

Note to self 2 : next time I buy a pick-up truck, buy a Chevrolet.

Note to self 3 : don't f*ck with the Canadian winter...

Maestro: Good nothing happened to either you or the car. ;)

My annoying thing today?
I've gotten a slight rash on the back of my hands today. Must be the soap at the museum, there's perfume in it.
And the soap I use here at home, is a no-perfume, no-artificial-nasty-stuff-kinda soap.
Sometimes it's incredibly annoying to be allergic to perfume! *scratches*

That, and young people on buses and in trains, who love to soak body, clothes and hair in perfume and deodorant - ugh! Talk about sneezing- and coughing fits galore! hate it!

Last edited:
Only two kinds of shopping places I can tolerate Maria - the model shop and the pub!

You seemed to be quite patient in the Ann Summers shop (which I take is the 'model shop' that you refer to) when I walked by....who's the lucky....errmmm.....lass?

Why is that I have to watch and listen to 45 minutes of dravel, mince, pish, rubbish etc., in a program about the Tiger tank? I don't need to know what happened in '39 (you know what I mean)....if it's about the Tiger, Panther, Sherman or T-34...bl**dy well stick to that and not C. Rap Son's Type 92 3/4 or whatever!

Rant over and done...

Last edited:
Isn't that one of the first signs of the apocalypse?

No, that sign is a man that loves shopping for clothes and shoes. :lol:

Btw, my annoying thing today?
Went on errands/driving yesterday in freezing temperatures...without a jacket...and now I've got a cold. *mutters* It didn't feel that cold yesterday, though!
The most annoying thing is: It's my own bloody fault!

Last edited:
No, that sign is a man that loves shopping for clothes and shoes. :lol:

Btw, my annoying thing today?
Went on errands/driving yesterday in freezing temperatures...without a jacket...and now I've got a cold. *mutters* It didn't feel that cold yesterday, though!
The most annoying thing is: It's my own bloody fault!

I can only deduce that since you don't like to shop for clothes ergo you walk around without any clothes - in the cold - and therefore you now have a 'cold'. :)

have a lump developed on my wrist which is making my wrist hurt like i've sprained it when i bend the joint

also woke up with a very sore back, can hardly move and look like i've s**t my pants when i try to walk !!!!!!

It's official, I'm a criminal, I think?
Went to the local gas station last night to get some gas in the truck. Slid my debit card and it asked if I wanted a car wash and then a receipt, something it normally does if you pay with credit at the pump. I selected no for both the wash and the receipt. So I then took the gas cap off my truck and pumped $20 into the tank. Everything looked normal.
Just as I'm leaving I see the gas station attendant looking through his binoculars, I thought at the truck next to me. I thought nothing of it as I have payed with my debit card.
Anyway this morning I check the balance on my card to see how much I can spend today and notice there was no charge for the $20 of gas, but there was a charge of $1.00 at the same place? Weird. I guess the gas station attendant was looking at me and taking down my Liscense plate number!!!
I think many people wouldn't think too much of this and just let is pass, but it annoys me, and will irk me unless I at least try to make things right. So it's off to the gas station after work to try to clear the matter up.
From now on I get a receipt!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back