What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Finding out this evening that some b***ard slime-brained ****ing low-life ****wit has 'keyed' down the entire length of both sides of my car!
These scum of the earth need a good talking too - with a long length of 4 x 2 .

Finding out this evening that some b***ard slime-brained ****ing low-life ****wit has 'keyed' down the entire length of both sides of my car!
These scum of the earth need a good talking too - with a long length of 4 x 2 .

You've got to be f*cking kidding old boy!!! :evil: :evil:
Let's string the b*stards up, grind them and pour salt in the wounds! :twisted::twisted:

I'll do more than that if I find the t**ts! Same thing happened to the Jeep, and it's probably the smack-head pond life passing by on their way back to their place under a slimey rock!
Thing is, it would only cost around 55 Pence each to eliminate them forever - unless the price of 9mm Parabellum has increased - darned site cheaper than paying our taxes to keep the b***ards alive !!!

Had Chinese takeout Friday evening for dinner, got sick later in the evening and have been feeling nasty ever since, flippen food illnesses. Get up this morning and the basement is starting to flood from all the melting snow! Can't wait to see what excitement I get to experince next.

Discovering that I have lost the 1/72 resin B-17 crew figures I bought a while ago..:evil:
That's $25 down the drain....:cry:
I have now ordered another set...sigh...
Cheers,
Tony.

I go back to work Sunday "no biggee" the annoying thing Workmens Comp does not even get close to my wage :cry: had to go use a weeks vac.to cover the loss:evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back