What are you doing now?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Doing a bit more on a 1:48 Fokker E.V, watching a doco on history channel, and then I shall probably go do some work.
I was doing this on sunday which I wish I was doing now!

My mate's dad in the front, shot taken by another friend flying in yet another good friend's Chipmunk.

Have to admit that I'm a little bit jealous as of right now...just a little bit.

Ok, really jealous...

Put in a couple of small no-dig veggie gardens today and now they are all composted and planted. Needed rocked round the edges to keep the possum away and loads of snail bait. Just growing lettuce, tomatoes, basil, eggplant, capsicum, zucchini, parsley and coriander and hoping the frost has finished for the year.

Now I'm supping a nice glass of chilled wine before dinner.

Looking for a No. 405 (Vancouver) Squadron Lancaster to use as future subject....plus enjoying proper coffee...
Well, sometimes you do need smooth Swedish coffee to kickstart you in the morning.....

I'm going to clean a little bit the flat. But anyhow I don't file like doing that. Maybe some of coffee would make me the day ( not necessarily it has to be the smooth Swedish coffee. The Good Lord knows only what they use for making of it. )

I'm going to clean a little bit the flat. But anyhow I don't file like doing that. Maybe some of coffee would make me the day ( not necessarily it has to be the smooth Swedish coffee. The Good Lord knows only what they use for making of it. )

Coffeebeans?
Honestly, as good (smooth) as it is, I don't think that I want to know either my friend!

Users who are viewing this thread