What Are You Driving ??

Nice addition, Cory!

Cool looking plate, too!

Here in California, we're supposed to have front and rear plates, unless the vehicle is a special interest (like vintage, historical, etc.) but when I had my 1966 VW bug back in the 80's, I had a special ordered German personalized plate ordered and shipped over from Germany by way of an outfit called Zender.
It said "NAZI BOX", the federal tags being between the two words. :lol:

Needless to say, I got a few "fix it" tickets for no front plate (5200CVC) but I managed to beat the tickets by swapping the German plate for the California plate, getting the ticket signed off and then swap 'em out again! :lol:

Can't do that nowdays, the ticket (while being able to be signed off) is expensive now: Citation fee $15, Court fee $25 and some other "assessment"...
 
Yeah, I think the only reason that we get away with it in Alberta is because we lack the front plate altogether. If I ever get pulled over because of it, it's coming off. Like you said, court fees are a bit much.
 
Yep, us rednecks in Alberta don't need plates on the front bumper. If we run over someone, he won't need to know the plate number coming at him.

I bought this baby in January and am having a blast. BMW 435iX 3liter twin scroll turbo with M Sport package all wheel drive. 335HP. Summer tires go on this Friday.

IMG-20140105-00208.jpg
 
Yep, us rednecks in Alberta don't need plates on the front bumper. If we run over someone, he won't need to know the plate number coming at him.

I bought this baby in January and am having a blast. BMW 435iX 3liter twin scroll turbo with M Sport package all wheel drive. 335HP. Summer tires go on this Friday.



Bought my winter tyres in December, havnt seen a flake of snow since £1000 for sod all
 
I don't know if I ever posted a pic but this is the truck I bought last year. 1998 Chevy S-10 extended cab. I'm a Ford man and every Chevy I have ever owned has been crap...except this one! This is a really great little truck. 297,000 miles on it and the engine hums. Burns about 1/2 quart of oil every 6 months but it was well worth the $1300 I paid for it. Very good truck!

.
1613876_10203094418154385_7905857563680651534_n.jpg
 
Now that's what I call a motor home!
When I (eventually) get my little camper van / motor home, it'll look puny against that beast !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back