What cheered you up today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding a book advertised on ebay for £80 (and retailing at £100+ on bookfinder.com) - I picked up a very decent copy for £20 last week. Actually, more smug than happy

Congrats, Kris. What profession are you pursuing? Entering the professional world is one step towards conservatism. We'll change you yet.

Really like Erich's siggy.

Finding out The Watchman will possibly at Rock im Park. It is Tom Morello (the guitarist for Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave) side project one man band. I like his songs.

That would be cool. I've never heard Morello's solo stuff. Anything you have that we can get a listen?

No sports activities tonight. Just a quiet relaxing evening with the family.

That would be cool. I've never heard Morello's solo stuff. Anything you have that we can get a listen?

No sports activities tonight. Just a quiet relaxing evening with the family.

Sorry I would have posted it last night but my net went on the fritz or something.

Here is one of his songs. I really like his solo stuff.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy28tZry7lc

Oh and lets see what cheered me up today.

1. Its Friday
2. Grill Party at a friends house tonight
3. Going Hiking with my wife tomorrow and a few in the country side and going to stop half way to build a fire and cook some food and enjoy the outdoors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread