What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Met up with Vic and his wife Hil, over from Oz, with Karl (rochie) yesterday, and had a pleasant lunch at an old coaching house near me. The weather cleared and was perfect for a short tour of the local area, then Karl and I sampled a few pints (well, quite a few!) last night, before Karl headed back 'up north' this morning. Really enjoyed seeing Vic and having a good 'chin wag' with Karl.

same here Dogsbody, it was great to see Vic and Hil

I'll be waiting for that Gnomey!

Day two of my 6 day vacation. Oh yeah that is what I'm talking about. Reading during the day, a little cooking at night and good sleeps.

Shouldn't have gone to work on thursday - am now down with one helluva cold.
Am cooking meatballs in curry sauce with rice, yum!

One of my coworkers brought in tex-mex lunch for the office today. It is the last day everyone will be in the office. Office closes next Monday. Just hanging out ot the office and reading the breaking news thread.

DBII

One of my coworkers brought in tex-mex lunch for the office today. It is the last day everyone will be in the office. Office closes next Monday. Just hanging out ot the office and reading the breaking news thread.

DBII

Reading the Breaking News thread? Huh, there were words in that thread;)

Staying at home today, too.
Found out that it was a very good idea when I went shopping today for the most necessary things: Bread, butter, milk.
Almost coughed my lungs up several times, and felt lightheaded and slightly dizzy, along with sweating like I don't know what, just from walking at ordinary walking pace.
Think I'll check with the phys tomorrow, just to make sure I haven't caught my annual bout of pneumonia. :p

- went to the phys and got punctured (blood sample for infection test), listened on (lungs), felt on (glands) and looked into (ears and throat) - zero pneumonia, only a lot of snot. Phew!
Delicious, ain't it??? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back