What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just found out that the 3 boxes of CCI Mini-Mag .22 ammunition I ordered from the Cabela's web-site shipped today. For those not aware of the .22 ammuntion issues, it is about the hardest ammo to find in stores, more rare that a 3 headed Monkey. I noticed that after I placed my order the listed them as out of stock so I must have gotten the last of it.

Last edited:
A belated congrats to Wayne and Dr. Gnomey. Just got a text from an old boss who used worked in the present mine and is currently a boss up in Fort MacMurray, Alberta. He told me they are hiring drivers in January and he can have his say and pickup anyone from my mine. Gotta find my resume. For anyone one not familiar with Fort Mac, they pay crazy amounts of money.

Geo

Just got home from work today and checked the mail and lo-and-behold the Permit to Purchase a handgun came from the local Police Dept. Now I just need some cash to buy the handgun/s I've been looking at, maybe a Ruger SR1911Commander and/or a Ruger MIII 22/45? I seem to be partial to the Rugers, seems they give more bang for the buck.

Found out that Valley Animal Center won an award as a top rated non-profit. What a privilege and a blessing to serve there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back